Educaching, a GPS-Based Curriculum for Teachers, Geocaching Lesson Plans
Home & Family
Product Line up
Top 10 Ways to Launch into Educaching this school year...
10. Visit the
for discussions and ideas.
9. Check out this
to learn more about geocaching in education.
8. Do some research!
for a listing of informative websites and journal articles that will help you learn more about caching!
7. Take your students on a CSI adventure!
to download the free lesson from the great folks at
6. Check out these 2 slideshows:
Integrating GPS Technology Into the Classroom.
5. Use these free instructional sheets to teach your students how to use your class's GPS receivers before you begin
Garmin GPS60 sheet
, or create your own!
4. Purchase a
like a travel bug from the
for a reasonable price, then use this
free classroom activity
have your students create a mission before sending it out into the world and tracking its whereabouts for the rest of the school year! Cool!
3. Teaching fractions? Try this free lesson to get them outdoors!
Fraction Mania (Equivalent Fractions)
2. Teaching Earth Science? Check out this free
90-page educator's guide from Earthcaching
1. Buy the award-winning
and start your classroom's adventure today!